Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Countdown week 14 ~ SEPTEMBER 22ND. VWU

Elder Vester is doing his paperwork for coming home. He is very excited about coming home. He has had an interesting mission that is for sure. He is done a wonderful job serving the Lord. I am so proud of him and the choices he has made.

*********************************************
So. I guess my time as a missionary is coming to a close. I got my "trunkies" this week.
It's the letter that tells me my return date, and asks for the information on my return. So, I have to get them filled out, and sent to the mission office in Spokane today.
So, I'm just trying to finish strong.
This week, there is not a whole lot to talk about. 
We did set a baptismal date! 2 actually!
I'm very excited. They are the Graves. Tim and Johanna.
They are a very sweet older couple. As soon as they get married on the 2nd of august, we'll start preparing for their baptism on the 9th of august. I'm so excited for them.
We're working with them to stop smoking and drinking coffee. But, that'll be gone by the time August comes around.
:D I can't wait!
Well, I have to go.
I have some guy who is demanding service from us all day today, so we don't even really get a p-day. Haha.
We have to help him take down a barn. I'm sure I'll be hurting for a few days after this.
Love ya'll!
Take care, and I'll see you soon!
~Elder Vester

We also got a new car for the time being. :D
STRAIGHT OFF THE LOT. OH GOODNESS.


So, we did a service project, and we took pics. That's my companion, Elder Padilla.






Look at Elder Larsen and I. We're beautiful. :D



 this week was a huge county fair thing, and they had a parade. It started with a staged robbery, and these guys blew up a lock box with candy in it, and then there was a shoot out. It was neato.




No comments:

Post a Comment