Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 34 ~ Lia Lia Lia Lia Blessings~VWU

Elder Vester seems to be doing well. I am so blessed to have him serving the Lord. Just a reminder that his birthday will be May 11 ~ I know that he would love to hear from all of you, even if it is just a short e-mail.
********************************************

So, Hey ya'll.
This week was so stinking long. You don't even know.
 Here is me being beautiful. Like it?
It's at the secretary office lá in Vitória. 
Yeah, more bus trips. xD


Alright. So, this week, lots of good things happened. I've learned how much better Brazilian churros are then Mexican churros, and I have no idea how to make popcorn from scratch anymore. lol

Today is my companion's birthday. He's going fishing with Elder Lefoll, and Elder Paez and I are sitting at home. :D JUNIORS FTW. (for the win)

Tuesday, we went to Vitória for a zone meeting, and interviews with president. It turned out really well. :D I got lots of letters, and I loved it.We were totally exhausted that day, and when we got home, we grabbed another bus for 40 minutes, The edge of our area, in Monte Bello, and we started to teach Lucimar. It's amazing to see just how fast the spirit can work with someone's heart when they are prepared by the Lord to receive the fullness of the Gospel. I love this work, and I love being able to help other people come to a knowledge of the love of our savior, and be counted as one of his sheep, and be one with his fold.
<3 Lucimar. The newest member of Ala 1 em Cachoeiro, estaca Cariacica.
Really, that's about it that has happened this week. I bought me some silly t-shirts for my birthday, and I'll be sending pictures the Monday after. 
<3 I'm excited to talk to all the wonderful people I call my family in 2 weeks.
I really do miss all of you, and pray for every single one of you.
Lucimar's fantastic (That's him and Lara, his girlfriend.)
I'm so grateful to be here in the mission. It's by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But, I know that one day it will all be worth it. Up till now, It's the best decision I could have made. I have learned so much about myself, and about what I am capable of, and I encourage all of you who are considering on going, to go! The lord can't bless you if you stay at home!
Feijão check. My teeth are beautiful. :D
I have a testimony of this work. It will go forth till it has covered the face of the earth.
The church is True.
I know this, not because I was born in the church. But, because I prayed, and asked God for myself. I stand as a witness, that this is the right path. And I, in my weaknesses, have been made strong in the Lord's  hand.
Avante! Avante pra Vitória! (Advance, advance to victory)
Stay close, stay beautiful, and may god bless you all. <3
~Elder Vester
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment