Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 50 ~ Horrible Lan-house is Horrible. VUW

Well 2 more weeks and it will be 1 year, but who is counting. After almost a year Elder Vester says it's been a good week! Hooray!!! Jacob did get to send some photos.

*************************************************

So, I actually had some really good photos to share with ya'll, but the internet here is so horrible, that I cant even attach photos. My eye is twitching, and all my patience is out the window. NOT EVEN THE SPACE BAR WORKS RIGHT. GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
/calm
Anywho, this week was pretty good. Training a new missionary can be a little rough sometimes, but I feel like I am doing pretty well, ya know? But, I just keep on trucking.I know I'll be a better missionary, and a better companion when I leave this companionship, and Mendonça will be ready to be  train if needs be by next transfer.
(Oh my goodness this lanhouse is HORRIBLE.I can't even get into the portal to send an email to my Presidente.WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN)
This week we don't have too much going on. Last night we contacted a referral. It's an older gentleman by the name of Valdir. He had been taught by the missionaries a while ago, and in the week of his baptism, something happened, and he decided he needed to wait longer. About 7months later, we show up. He told his neighbor that he is ready to be baptized. So last night, we went to this man's house, with his neighbor, who also happens to be a member. Valdir accepted Baptism without any problem, and we're going to prepare him for this Sunday.  But, that's really just it.
I love you all, and wish you all well. <3333333
tchau, e até mais!
<3 Élder Vester
 
Another visit to Mcdonalds. We're getting ready to go there again right now. :D
 
 
 
 



This Family is one of the kindest families in this Ward. I love them a lot, and they take good care of us. Th best lunches in the área come from this Family. And their daughter is hilarious.
My new haircut! Look at the way they cut my hairline. They shaved a part of my head to get that shape; I really love it. :D                                                                  



These are coxinhas. I'll learn how to make these for us when I get home.
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment