Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 49 ~ Another Transfer In Rio! :VWU

Not a long email but the highlight of Elder Vester's week was eating a McDonald's and the pictures to prove it.

*********************************************

So, yup. <3 I get to stay  6 more weeks here in Rio. :D I'm ok with that.
I ALSO WENT TO McDONALD's THIS WEEK.
YES. 
IT WAS SO AMERICAN.
Accept for the fact that everyone was speaking Portuguese.
Also, the McDonald's in the states has a LOT more menu choices.
But, it's my first quarter ponder with cheese in like, a year.
<3
Also, our district, and Zone Leaders.

So, I don't have a lot to report for this week.
Laíza was confirmed, and we managed to get Isla, another girl we've been working with to get confirmed. Elder Mendonça and I both did our first confirmations together. #missionarymemories

This week we need to find some more people to teach. Sadly, I believe that Laíza's family is getting tired of us coming over all the time. They can only handle so much of this silly American. XD
But, all is well. 
I hope all is well for you guys at home. <3333 Ya'll are fantastic, and I look forward to letters tomorrow! <333 loves you.
Until next week. <3333




<333 ELDER VESTER WENT TO MCDONALD'S TODAYYYYYYYY



District GLORIA!



This is Amanda. She leaves to serve in São Paulo on Thursday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment