Friday, August 2, 2013

Week 47 - GLOOORRRIIIIAAAAAAA :VWU

This is a short email this week and no pictures because Elder Vester was having camera problems.

***********************************************************

So, I had camera problems, and no photos this week.
This week has been a good week. We're going to have 2 baptisms this weekend they are very ready, and loved church last week. All our hard work is finally starting to pay off! Laíza, and Maicom are going to be an awesome addition to the ward, and I'm excited to see them progress in the ward. They accepted a baptismal date for the 5th of next month. (Next Sunday.)
My companion is really enjoying the mission. I'm so happy to see him excited about having baptisms. I remember what it was like to have my first baptism, and I'm so grateful to be able to see the joy missionary work brings, not only to the convert, but to the missionary as well. The area is wonderful, and I'm really loving it here. The ward is a little disorganized, and out LMA is very excited to help with the work. The bishop supports the work as well, so it's a nice change from Cachoeiro de itapimirim. 
I love this work, and I am so excited to help Laíza be a part of the Lord's restored Gospel. 

And, MISSÃO BRAZIL VITÓRIA É O MELHOR MISSÃO NO MUNDO!
<3
Love you all, and wish you the best.
Elder Vester

No comments:

Post a Comment