Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 26 ~ Good Bye, André-Carloni ;3; :VWU

I had a nice email session with Elder Vester on Monday. He is looking forward to his transfer - new place and a new companion. Sometimes change is good.
Hopefully next week we will have pictures of his new area and a nice e-mail. I am very proud of all that he is doing in the Vitoria Brazil Mission. It has to be hard for a young person to leave all they have and be gone for 2 years, prayers are with him all the time.

    ****************************************************************
Here's his email for this week:



I don't have a lot of time.

I've been transferred, and I have so much to do today. lol So much tupperwear to return.
Anywho.
I learned to make "Bolinhas de chuva" a Brazilian fried cake snack. :D Thanks to the beautiful Leo.
I'll have more info for ya'll next week. And pictures!
And i dunno.
ALSO. I GOT POKEMON THINGS THIS WEEK. :D
It made me happy. lol #americanNerdinBrazil
So, I have no idea whats going to happen now.
Oh, for once, I don't have a health problem hanging over me this week; shocking, I know. :D
I'll see all of you next week, and I send hugs to all~
Èlder Vester
 





No comments:

Post a Comment