Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 22 ~ When it Rains we have Llamas? VWU

February 5, 2013, Elder Vester has been out 5 months, but who's counting? ME! Can't believe it. He seems to be happier this week, sometimes change is good.

Elder Christensen and I.
We're getting hair cuts just after we leave the Lanhouse.


Hey Ya'll.
Turns out that lama in Portuguese means mud. Not Llama.
Suddenly things make more sense. :D

This week was pretty good. Elder Jones went to Linhares, about 2 hours away, and was made a Zone Leader. So, He's pretty happy.
This is my new companion, Elder Christensen. He's from Idaho. :D
He's totally crazy and I love it. We get along really well, and I'm excited to be his companion,
We're going to get new-dos together after we leave the Lanhouse.
FRIENDSHIIIIIPPPP.

So. No new baptisms. We had to remark with Fábio, and he'll be baptized this coming Saturday. 
We spent a good hunk of the week visiting members, and I showed Christensen the area. So, kinda slow, but a good week none the less.
Christensen has a lot of health problems, so the work has slowed down a lot. Time for me to learn to be patient again. :D
Also, we've had problems with the computers today, so my email is gunna be shorter then normal. Sorry. <_>

All in all, everything is going well. I really cant complain too much. I'm loving the mission, and I am so grateful for this opportunity to preach the work of God, in a Romance Language. :D Yeah
I've been reading a lot of Our Heritage, and I can't help but be touched by the many saints who exercised their faith in crossing the plains. So many examples of great faith. I love the history of the church. It truly makes me want to have the faith of a pioneer. 
Much love to all of you, and we'll see what this new week brings.
Tchau gente
Com amor
Moema, Luiz, and Letiçia. We taught Lele the lessons,and she's getting baptized tomorrow.(2/4/2013)
Èlder Vester
 
 
 
Christensen and I got invited to Gabí's 15th b-day party, it was cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment