Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures

I am guessing on most of the pictures. Elder Vester didn't have time to tell be which picture was what. Hopefully I am not to far off. I don't think this is all of them but I am glad to have these.

Elder Vester looking cool!

This is what was left of his pizza party that Jacob's dad got for him.


I think Jacob is one of the investigators!


This was Elder Vester's MTC President and wife.




Elder Vester and Elder Johnson companions in the MTC.


This are the name tags of everyone in his MTC District.

The plane ride to Vitoria! That might even be Vitoria below.

Elder Jones and Elder Vester. His first companion in his first location, Serra

Elder Vester's first baptism - Bruno & Davyson with Elder Jones.

Bruno & Davyson

No comments:

Post a Comment