Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 19 - A week of Hardships :VWU

It has been a tough week for Elder Vester. Please keep him in your prayers. I know he will come out of it because he is strong and has great faith. No pictures this week.

I am amazingly discouraged.

In the last week, we had 3 baptism dates fall. One fell, because he died.
This week was good up till Sunday. None of our investigators showed up to church, and I found out in Sacrament that Aroldo died...
And this morning, my Mission President made it strictly against the rules to crochet or knit, even on P-Day. (Our 1 day off a week.)
I don´t know what to do, and I don't know what to say.
Lucimar, our investigator that I was sure would get baptized by now, has totally stopped trusting us, and I am at a loss of what to do.
I suppose that after the trial of my faith will come the blessings. 
So, I will look forward to that.
Op, and the computer I am using just deleted all my photos...
Well, here's to hoping next week will be better.
Remember that Jesus loves you, and wants the best or each of you.
Love you all!
~Elder Vester

No comments:

Post a Comment