Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 15 ~ So, the world ends on the 21st or something? :VWU

Well Elder Vester is doing better this week. I think it has to do a lot with attitude. I really appreciate him sacrificing to serve a mission. We are all excited because we get to talk to Jacob Christmas day. He also gets to e-mail me on Monday. I hope we will have something to talk about on Christmas.
We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Don't forget the "Reason for the Season".

Olá tudo mundo!
This is the book cover I am weaving.
This week has been another rough week, but all is well. c:
Here's some pictures for you guys!
This is the book cover I am weaving. (Shout out to Irmá Monique for teaching me. <3)
This is the Anré-Carloni Coral. <3 Behold my ward of gossipy Brazilian ladies.
Elder Jones and I being cute.
And our new couch. We're the classiest missionaries ever; :D

We had no baptisms this week, and this week was really hard in teaching terms. Almost all of our appointments fell through again.
This is the Anré-Carloni Coral. <3 Behold my ward of gossipy Brazilian ladies.
 But, some positive notes. 
13 new investigators showed up this week. <3 I'm ecstatic. And, we had a random baptism marked for this Friday, and I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but I'll go with it. :D
And! I have found a fellow nerd. His name is Elder Woodmansee, from Ocean Side Cali. He's hilarious, and I really enjoyed doing divisions with him this last week.

My shin splints? Still got em. lol. I've learned to keep walking. But whatever. :D So vai.
I've got a Christmas party with the zone tomorrow, and I'm excited.

Elder Jones and I being cute.
And I've come to truly love conversion stories this week. This last week, I had the opportunity to share my parent's conversion story with Lucimar. She's one of my favorite investigators.
Our new couch. We're the classiest missionaries ever; :D
The spirit was incredibly strong as I related this story, and I became truly grateful for the Allgood family. I'm so grateful to have been able to be born in the church, and to have had the experiences I have had. The people that have taught me to rely on the lord, and the people that taught me to trust others; I thank all of you. I know without the Gospel in my life, I would be down a dark, and scary road, and I am so grateful to everything in my life, and for this experience of teaching the Lord's loving message to others.
The church is true. I know it. I know that families are ordained of God, and that True and everlasting happiness can be found within the pages of holy scripture, and within the Lord´s true church
My heart is full, and I love this work.

So, in the event that the world ends this week, I'll see you all on Sunday.
If not, I'll write another email for ya'll next Monday.
Don't get crazy! <3
Another picture from my place.



~Èlder Vester

No comments:

Post a Comment