Monday, May 26, 2014

Countdown Week 18 ~ I'm a Tri-Country Missionary. VWU

Here is last weeks email from Elder Vester. Since today is a holiday, I won't email him until Wednesday. He got transferred and is serving in Republic, WA, that area goes into Canada. 

*************************************************

So, this'll be short.
But, I've been transferred. I'm going to Republic, Washington. I'm going to be senior companion, and District Leader. Haha. I'm going to ruin everything. :D
I get to do exchanges with the missionaries in Grand Forks, British Columbia.
#hardcore
So, I'll be packing lots today.
And I bought a 3 piece suit at goodwill for 8 bucks. :D It's super sick.
We did tons of splits this week. I had a lot of fun.
But, really I gotta go.
I know the church is true, and it's the best thing to have ever happen to me. <3333
:D Till next week!!!!
Love you all!
Elder Vester

Pictures form P-day.


No comments:

Post a Comment