Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week 65 ~ Alright guys. Get ready for a dose of reality VWU

Elder Vester didn't send out an email last week, that is why there wasn't a posting. He has been kind of down because you has had some health issues. This week he shares with us. Keep him in your prayers, please. As it turns out he has vascular seal and he isn't sterile. He will be home sometime after Dec 26, since the Church has a black out on travel over the holidays. Kind of bummed that you didn't make it home for Christmas but we will have Christmas when he gets home. He will have surgery and than head back out to the mission. He might just be home for a month. Sorry no pictures this week.

*************************************************

You guys ready for this.
Sit down, get you a glass of hot-cocoa, and get ready for a big fat slice of "oh my goodness" pie.

I'm sick.
Or to be specific, I'm afflicted.
I've been going back and forth between Vitoria and Nova Venecia for the last 4 weeks, and we have yet to come to a full conclusion as so what is going on with me.
I've been prohibited from working, and I feel icky. (I've pretty much just hanging out with my recent converts. They are kinda the best ever.)
I've also been transferred, and I've got to pack today, and say goodbye to all my wonderful people I love here.
We thought in the beginning that it was a hernia, and now we're thinking its something to do with my "no-no square". The doctor said that I need to do surgery, and if I don't do it soon, I'll be sterile, (If we're not already too late.)
I know the Lord will not let me take on challenges greater then I can handle, so I'm just doing my best to trust in him, and know that he is in charge.
So, maybe I'll spend Christmas at home, maybe not.
I'm just ready to get this taken care of. lol
So, keep me in your prayers, and MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND WRITE ME SOMETIME.
Love you. <3
Elder Vester

No comments:

Post a Comment