Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 55 ~ Goodbye Rats, Cockroaches, and Rio! :VWU

Elder Vester is being transferred today. Won't know where until next Monday. I think he was looking forward to a change. He seems to be doing good and we have a few pictures. Enjoy!

********************************************************

Look at how much weight I've lost. It's frightening. (I'm currently at 62 quilos.)
So, if you guys have yet to guess, I've been transferred.  I've already got pretty much all my stuffed packed up and ready to go. I can't really complain too much. It'll be nice for a change in scenery;  I do quite enjoy Campos though. I'll miss it.

I'll also miss Elder Mendonça; He's been a good companion. We've had our ups and downs, just like every other trainer has, but It's been good. I've learned a lot, and I hope to apply the things I've learned more fully. You can learn all the things in the world, but if you don't apply them, they are useless. And when we don't use them, we forget them. Like, Driving; I'm terrified to have to re-learn how to drive. That'll be cute.

But. I'm pretty much just ranting now. 
Did I mention that I found rats in my suitcase last week? Yeah; They are attracted by the smell of peanut butter. Thankfully they did not ruin anything. I'll be so glad to leave this house. xD It's horrible.
My district



Opp, and someone on a bicycle just got hit by a truck outside the lanhouse we're at right now.
Wonderful.
I wish everyone lots of loves and hugs. <3
I'll see you next week, in a new area, with a new companion.

Èlder Vester

the family that'll be throwin' us a party today.





Looks like girls to me - his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment