Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 53 ~ Guess Who Got Sick Again:WVU

Elder Vester was under the weather this past week, but seems to be doing a bit better.  He seems to be doing pretty good. Here is his email & some pictures.
 
**********************************************************************
 
 
So, yup. I managed to get sick, again. I caught it somewhere on Tuesday, and it hit me pretty hard Wednesday. we returned early Wednesday, and I stayed home all day Thursday, and a part of Friday. So, needless to say I have very little to report for this week. Sorry yall!
So, apparently Lady Gaga  has a new song? I believe it is called applause or something of the sorts. It's been played quite loudly for the last week in cars passing by. I'm not sure what that's all about, because Lady Gaga is not that popular here. (More rap and whatnot is popular here.) but I'm not complaining. :D

Anywho. I know this church is true. That's been confirmed to me a lot this week. I'm so grateful for the church, and the chance I have to change and become better every day. <3 Jesus loves us, and that's all that matters.
Until next week!
Elder Vester
 
 
Brazilian crunchbars are superior to American ones. Hands down

We went and saw the catholic sanctuary this week. :D It's very pretty, but utterly void of the holey ghost.

We visited the catholic sanctuary here. It's super old, and very pretty.
We went to pizza rodizio again! :D Yes

This is Gilsara. I love her to no end. Behold how skinny and tan I am.


These animals are called Capibara, they live near lakes and rivers, much like beavers. They are HUGE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment